Chin Augmentation (Mentoplasty) Cost – Get Free online Quotes
Chin Implants surgery (Mentoplasty) is a surgical procedure to reshape the chin either by enhancement with an implant or reduction surgery on the bone. Success of the procedure essentially depends on skills and expertise of the surgeon. It’s crucial that you consult and verify doctor before jumping on his or her surgical table. Chin augmentation is usually performed for aesthetic enhancement. Individual who want more prominent and defined structure; or men and women who have a weak or receding chin, and would like a more strongly defined jaw line or beautifully defined cheeks are undergoing chin augmentation.
The biggest factor one should consider is your surgeon’s time and effort to perform the surgery. A surgeon is a highly qualified expert. Like any other professional, one is paying the surgeon for his time, education and experience.
COST OF Chin AUgmentation IN NORMAL CONDITION SHOULD INCLUDES
- > Cosmetic Surgeon’s operating fee
- > Anesthesia fee
- > Medicine expenses during procedure & stay
- > Hospital facilities charges including Two days stay
At Allure Medspa, we take a special pride in our excellent levels of post-operative support and aftercare. To monitor your progress, we will invite you back to Allure medspa at prescribed intervals for follow-up examinations with your surgeon or our nursing staff without any cost.
Now get estimate at your fingertips
Within next 2 hours your personalized price quote Would be ready!!!
Take pictures in a well lit room, ideally standing in front of a blank wall
- > Area in concern – If you would like Chin Augmentation, please include photos of theses areas.
- > Stand up straight, do not exaggerate area in concern.
- > If you are taking the photos of yourself, you can take the pictures in the reflection of a large mirror- the camera flash is off or not interfering with seeing your Brows – the mirror is clean for us to easily see your reflection.
- > High Photo Resolution is necessary (Max.1 or 2MB)