Now you may be wondering what my exact investment will be for Body Sculpting? Liposuction cost certainly is one of the prominent factors to consider. In many cases, one would tend to go for a low cost liposuction. However, it is highly recommended that one should consider price as well as quality as factors while planning for Liposuction Surgeon. It goes without saying that if you risk your body with a low cost liposuction without caring about quality; you may well have to pay another surgeon to repair the earlier damage.
The biggest factor one should consider is your surgeon’s time and effort to perform the surgery. A surgeon is a highly qualified expert. Like any other professional, one is paying the surgeon for his time, education and experience.
Total Investment In Liposuction Depends On
- > No of areas to be treated – at the most 4 to 5 areas/sitting
- > Liters of fat to be remove – at the most 10% of your current weight
- > Main Goal: Weight Reduction – Shaping – Sculpting
- > Liposuction Technology – Tumescent or laser +Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction
Cost Of Liposuction In Normal Condition Should Includes
- > Cosmetic Surgeon’s operating fee
- > Anesthesia fee
- > Medicine expenses during procedure & stay
- > Hospital facilities charges including Two days stay
- > Pressure garment charges
At our Liposuction Center, We provide free support with our in house team of dietician and physiotherapist. Who evaluate your life style and suggest you lifestyle changes, so that you can start maintaining and enhancing your shape gain with Liposuction for life.
Now get estimate at your fingertips
Within next 2 hours your personalized price quote Would be ready!!!
Take pictures in a well lit room, ideally standing in front of a blank wall
- > Wear undergarments only to expose area(s) of concern – If you would like fat transfer to the buttocks or the breast, please include photos of theses areas without undergarments on Stand up straight, do not exaggerate area(s) of concern & Include at least 1/2 to 3/4 of your body in each picture for a better perspective
- > If you are taking the photos of yourself, you can take the pictures in the reflection of a large mirror as long as:- we can still see most of your body (from your chin down to your knees)- the camera flash is off or not interfering with seeing your body- the mirror is clean for us to easily see your reflection
- > High Photo Resolution is necessary (Max.1 or 2MB) –
|Front View||Left View|