Now you may be wondering what my exact investment will be for Chest Sculpting:
Gynecomastia cost certainly is one of the prominent factors to consider. In many cases, one would tend to go for a low cost gynecomastia. However, it is highly recommended that one should consider cost as well as quality as factors while planning for a surgeon for Gynecomastia. It goes without saying that if you risk your body with a low cost Gynecomastia without caring about quality; you may well have to pay another surgeon to repair the earlier damage.
The biggest factor one should consider is your surgeon’s time and effort to perform the surgery. A surgeon is a highly qualified expert. Like any other professional, one is paying the surgeon for his time, education and experience.
Total investment in Gynecomastia depends on:
- > Breast implant shape and size
- > Liters of fat to be remove
- Main goal: Male Breast Reduction – Shaping – Sculpting
- Technology – Tumescent or laser +Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction
Cost of Gynecomastia in normal condition should includes
- > Cosmetic Surgeon’s operating fee
- > Anesthesia fee
- > Medicine expenses during procedure & stay
- > Hospital facilities charges including Two days stay
- > Pressure garment charges
At Allure medspa, we take a special pride in our excellent levels of post-operative support and aftercare. To monitor your progress, we will invite you back to Allure medspa at prescribed intervals for follow-up examinations with your surgeon or our nursing staff without any cost.
Now get estimate at your fingertips
Within next 2 hours your personalized price quote Would be ready!!!
Take pictures in a well lit room, ideally standing in front of a blank wall
- > Wear undergarments only to expose area in concern – Gynecomastia (Male Breast), please include photos of theses areas without undergarments on
- > Stand up straight, do not exaggerate area in concern.
- > If you are taking the photos of yourself, you can take the pictures in the reflection of a large mirror as long as:- we can still see most of your body (from your chin down to your knees)- the camera flash is off or not interfering with seeing your body- the mirror is clean for us to easily see your reflection.
- > High Photo Resolution is necessary (Max.1 or 2MB) –
|Front View||Left View|
|Oblique View||Right View|